Earn while you learn. This fully registered apprenticeship program makes sure you get paid while you receive on-the-job training.
Receive classroom training and 8,000 hours of hands-on experience. Learn nationally recognized carpentry skills over four years. Achieve Journey-person status within the State of Ohio in half the time. The Journey-Person title verifies that a person completed sufficient study under the supervision of a qualified carpenter.
This program is a powerful way to start a rewarding new career. Construction expertise in carpentry, drywall, roofing, and more is in high demand. Join a team of experts who will set you up for success.
- Materials & Tools
- Construction Drawings
- Floor & Wall Systems
- Ceiling Joist & Roof Framing
- Building Envelope Systems
- Basic Stair Layout
- Commercial Drawings
- Cold-Formed Steel Framing Exterior Finishing
- Thermal & Moisture Protection Roofing
- Doors & Door Hardware
- Drywall & Ceilings
- Concrete, Reinforcing Concrete, Foundations & Slabs
- Rigging Equipment & Practices
- Trenching & Excavating
- Vertical & Horizontal Form-work Wall Systems
- Site Layout
- Advanced Roofing, Wall Systems & Stair Systems
- Oxyfuel Cutting & Arc Welding
- Site Preparation
- Fundamentals of Crew Leadership